Building A Keyword Strategy For Comparison Content
Help prospective customers make the best decision with comparison content backed by a solid keyword strategy.
Topic Clusters SEO: Rank Any Keyword #1 Using This Content Strategy On Google
This video is about creating content clusters in order to rank high difficulty keywords on Google.
The reason behind creating these clusters of content is to increase the topical relevancy of your website regarding the keyword you want to rank for.
The #1 ranking signal for Google is relevancy and how well you answer the search query.
In order to increase your relevancy, you need to create sub-topics around the main topic you want to rank for.
Topics covered in this video:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Watch how to rank any keyword with competitor analysis: https://youtu.be/kQgTSypIeIM
Watch how to find quality guest posts: https://youtu.be/ibgbIZE5JiY
Watch my 3-week Off-Page SEO strategy: https://youtu.be/SIxi0THW2l8
Watch how I rank local city pages for a client: https://youtu.be/HsfZFJsaWC4
WATCH MY CLIENT CASE STUDY HERE: https://youtu.be/fmWW95fW3Rw
********Be sure to subscribe for more digital marketing and SEO tutorials********
Follow me on social media:
For any SEO inquiries contact https://patquirozseo.com
For any Web Design inquiries contact https://bluedragondigital.com
A-6-step guide to successfully develop content strategy in 2021
Looking for a way to brush up your content strategy? Join us in this webinar to understand the supply & demand principle in Google and why you should prioritize topic research instead of keyword research. In the session, Daniel also shares the Zen Metrics concept and how it can significantly transform your keyword strategy into the ranking machine!
#contentstrategy #contentmarketing #digitalmarketing #SEO #howtorankongoogle #writingtipsandtricks
My Blog Ranks for 372,575 Keywords on Google… Here’s How
Watch my free blogging masterclass ➜ https://www.adamenfroy.com/recommends/masterclass
In this video, I give a detailed breakdown of what ranking for 372,000 keywords on Google is actually like.
Keyword Research, Keyword Mapping, and Content Strategy – #4 – From $0 to $2K
Check out our video with our keyword research tutorial, keyword mapping (content mapping), and content strategy. We go through the initial SEO strategy of finding popular keywords and building content around those keywords. In this video, I will show you how I use the Google Keyword Planner in 2020 to do Keyword Research in 2020.
From $0 to $2K playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCKZKQoSq6y7y0QNdLOFCcx7qk1a-udqJ
Excel Spreadsheet – The latest version can be found here: https://surfsideppc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/WickerGuide.com_.xlsx
Keyword Research Questions:
– What products/services do you offer?
– What are your customers researching?
– What keywords do your competitors rank for?
My Keyword Research Process:
1. Use Google Keyword Planner to search targeted keywords
2. Use Google Keyword Planner to search 3-5 competitors keywords
3. Combine all keywords and search volume into one list
4. Remove duplicates in Excel or Unique function in Google Sheets
5. Use keyword list to come up with relevant content ideas
6. Map keywords to individual pages in Excel/Google Sheets
Keyword Research: I use the Google Keyword Planner for keyword research. Create a list of 100+ keywords that will help your business drive sales.
Keyword Mapping: Keyword mapping is the process of mapping targeted keywords to specific pages on your website. Map/Link 1 piece of updated content for the SEO keywords you are targeting.
Content Strategy: Plan the types of content you are creating and the keywords you will target. Content strategy involves the types of content you will create and the keywords you are targeting.
Important Notes about Keywords and SEO:
– You can see the search volume for keywords in the Google Keyword Planner when you run an active campaign.
– High search volume generally means higher competition. Create your best content for competitive keywords in order to rank.
– Once you create content for a keyword, focus on keeping that page updated and relevant over time.